DATE: November 14, 2015
TIME: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Add to: iCal | Google Calendar
Sunset Station Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
During this special, all-day seminar, Michael will present his unique approach to creating compelling stories for film and fiction.
Drawing on his decades as a Hollywood script consultant, author and lecturer, he will show the most powerful methods for eliciting emotion in your readers and audiences through story concept, plot structure, character development and theme.
Michael will then reveal his proven method for getting the people in power to read your manuscript or screenplay.
You will learn:
- The primary goal of all story
- Turning plot structure from a complicated concept into a simple, powerful tool you can easily apply to every story
- The power of desire, need, longing and destiny
- The essential conflict all characters must face
- Novel structure vs. movie structure
- The single key to creating character arc and theme
- The secret to creating unique, believable and fulfilling love stories
- The most effective process for adapting novels into film
- The single biggest mistake writers while pitching their work
- The key components of a powerful pitch
If you want to elevate your screenplays and novels to the highest possible level, this event is a must.
On November 15th, Michael will be offering individual coaching. There are a limited number of 1/2 hour slots available from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the discounted price of $150, or you can sign up for adjacent slots if one full hour is desired.