DATE: March 16, 2018 - March 18, 2018
TIME: All Day
Add to: iCal | Google Calendar
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Dr
La Jolla, CA 92037
IFF (Indie Family and Friends) Forum
Michael joins an exciting line up of speakers at the IFF Forum in La Jolla, CA, March 16 – 18, 2018.
This is a rare opportunity to see some of the country’s best speakers in a exclusive setting.
- Dr. Tony Alessandra
- Patricia Fripp
- Mark LeBlanc
- Bill Stainton
- Russell Trahan
- Karyn Buxman
- And many more!
At this event, Michael will be presenting:
Storytelling Made Easy: Pre-Forum Workshop
Friday, March 16, 2018
9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Three-hour interactive workshop with Michael Hauge and Henry DeVries on creating an inventory of stories to use in your marketing, speeches, and business development. Optional fee of $197.
Persuade with a Story
Saturday, March 17, 2018
10:20 to Break
With Michael Hauge and Henry DeVries
More details TBA
For a complete list of speakers and presentations click here.
Join us at the IFF (Indie Family and Friends) Forum
We feel strongly you would be benefit from sharing time, listening to a group of select speakers, breaking bread and sharing what is and is not working in your business.
You are invited to attend for a number of reasons, including, but not limited to:
1. You are an “indie” – which means an independent professional, consultant, coach, or business owner
2. You are a “family member or friend” — which means a current or past client of Indie Books International, Mark LeBlanc, Henry DeVries, or one of our select speakers
3. You are open to participating in a “forum” – which means exchanging your wisdom and knowledge about marketing with a book and speech, and possibly being interviewed on a panel
4. You are open to a conversation or conversations with other peers, during meals and breaks about cross-marketing, joint promotions, and generally helping each other out if it makes sense
5. You will commit to attending the entire 48-hour business development retreat from start to finish
Fee to Attend:
- Only 70 seats available
- Group rate for rooms at La Jolla Marriott: $169/night (Book here)
- $797 until December 31, 2017
- $997 after January 1, 2018
- Michael Hauge pre-conference $197
- TV spot is $795, ($100 discount if they attend the pre-conference)
Reserve your seat today.
Deposit of $100 holds your seat. Confirm by e-mail to email@example.com.
We accept checks, credit cards or PayPal.
Checks can be mailed to:
Indie Books International
2424 Vista Way, Suite 316
Oceanside, CA 92054