Missouri Romance Writers of America
St. Louis RWA
St. Louis, MO
Day 1: Story Mastery (9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
During this special, all-day seminar, Michael will present his unique approach to creating compelling stories for film and fiction.
You will learn:
- Turning plot structure from a complicated concept into a simple, powerful tool you can easily apply to every story
- The power of desire, need, longing and destiny
- The essential conflict all characters must face
- Novel structure vs. movie structure
- The secret to creating unique, believable and fulfilling love stories
Day 2: Advanced Story Mastery Intensive (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
During this unique, hands-on workshop, Michael provides individual guidance to each of the 12 participants, followed by group discussion of each project. Enrollees will submit a one-page synopsis plus the opening pages of their novel or screenplay, to be read in advance by Michael and all the other participants.