The South San Francisco Conference Center
255 S. Airport Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Northern California National Speakers Association
Michael Hauge and Patricia Fripp will present:
For Best Performance by a Speaker
The Award Goes To…
When You Add Hollywood Pizzazz to Your Presentation
For the third time, Hollywood and NSA Royalty Collide!
What would it mean to you if every time you delivered a speech you were powerfully persuasive and a rousing success? Imagine that you have just finished your presentation, and it was a wild success. You have connected indelibly with your audience, being memorably dramatic and uncannily persuasive. What would such a triumph be worth to you and your speaking career?
Using a Hollywood approach to your presentations can do just that.
On Saturday, May 3, 2014 for NSANC, Hall of Fame keynote speaker and executive speech coach Patricia Fripp combines forces with Hollywood story expert (and Will Smith’s script consultant) Michael Hauge.
From Michael Hauge you will learn:
- The #1 goal of every story
- The 10 essential elements your stories must contain
- How to transform your audience into your story’s hero
- A simple method for mastering story structure
- Why stories are your most powerful selling tool
From Patricia Fripp you will learn how to:
- Add impact and specificity to your words
- Incorporate verbal punctuation
- Present information in an indelible way
- Sharpen your story elements for higher impact
- Fold your well-structure story into your most powerful speech
As part of our morning session and the bonus afternoon session Michael and Patricia will coach some of the attendees on their stories.
To be coached be prepared to tell a short 3-5 minute story that you know. (No longer or you experience the hook!)
And can tell us:
- The title and topic of the speech
- The context (who is the audience? keynote? breakout? training?)
- What is your goal to accomplish with your story and speech?
For more information please click here