DATE: August 15, 2017
TIME: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Add to: iCal | Google Calendar
Red Lion Hotel on the River – Jantzen Beach
909 N Hayden Island Dr
Portland, OR 97217
WRITING COMPELLING STORIES FOR FICTION AND FILM
During this special, all-day seminar, Hollywood script consultant and story expert Michael Hauge, best-selling author of Writing Screenplays That Sell and Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read, will give you his unique approach to creating compelling screenplays and novels, and to eliciting emotion in your readers through story concept, plot structure and character arc.
Using clips from recent Hollywood blockbusters, Michael will reveal:
- The primary goal of all story
- The power of desire, need, longing and destiny
- The essential conflict all characters must face
- Turning plot structure from a complicated concept into a simple, powerful tool you can easily apply to every story
- The single key to creating character arc and theme
- Creating unique, believable and fulfilling love stories
If you want to elevate your writing to the highest possible level, this event is a must.