DATE: July 12, 2018
TIME: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Add to: iCal | Google Calendar
Master Hollywood’s Secrets For Captivating Your Audience (On Air Story Critiques and Discussion)
90-minute teleseminar on July 12, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Great speeches employ great stories to entertain, enlighten, and transform audiences while they move them to action. When you incorporate powerful stories into your speech, you create a deeper connection with your audience, instill stronger, more vivid memories of your presentation, and give your audiences the emotional experience of your message, your products or your service.
During this special event, Hollywood script consultant and story expert Michael Hauge, author of the bestselling book Storytelling Made Easy, will use his 6 Step Success Story™ process to reveal the principles and methods employed by the most successful storytellers of all time: Hollywood filmmakers. And he will show you how to apply those same methods to your own stories to captivate and transform your audiences.
What You Will Learn:
- The essential goal of every story
- The 3 most powerful methods for connecting with your audience
- Making yourself the hero of your story without making it an ego trip
- Structuring your story for maximum emotion
- How to make certain your story is delivering your message
- How character transformation touches your audience at the deepest level
For a free guide to the elements of a great story – and Michael’s 6 Step Success Story™ process – based on his Amazon best seller Storytelling Made Easy: Persuade and Transform Your Audiences, Buyers and Clients – Quickly, Simply and Profitably, just go to: StoryMastery.com/6steps